Host employer means an organisation that hosts, under a written host employer agreement, an apprentice or trainee employed at Impact Apprentices Pty Ltd and, provides supervision and on-the-job training. Host Employer Agreement means a written agreement between Impact Apprentices Pty Ltd and the host employer that specifies the responsibilities of each party in relation to the training of the apprentice/trainee and the charge out rate payable
Host employers must
- Provide adequate supervision (by qualified Electricians) to each worker either by constant or general instruction in accordance with ESV supervision guidelines.
- Ensure workplace supervisors have current working with children accreditation, when hiring apprentices under the age of 18.
- Ensure each worker works in a safe and harassment free environment in accordance with Federal and State legislation.
- Ensure workers complete weekly time sheets, setting out hours of Work for the week as well as allowances.
- Ensure that each worker is appropriately trained and/or licensed to use any equipment on site prior to the use of that equipment.
- Ensure each worker participates in site inductions, where applicable, and reporting the participation of each worker in the induction to Impact Apprentices P/L.